Saturday, October 27, 2018

Tesla Q3 Celebration

My battle for time between going back to work earlier than expected, the rolling demands of my side job as a professional musician, and wanting to be diligent in my investment decisions and actions, I may not be able to post as much to a blog. But God-willing, I'm going to still give it my best shot, even if it means posting less often.

My goal is still at least once a week!

This week, has been nothing short of eventful in the world of Tesla. The Q3 earnings call wasn't even the biggest news of the week! Hopefully you are already following a lot of the Tesla news around, but in a list of things happening these past two weeks:

1. Version 9 of Tesla's Software rolled out (and is still rolling out) to its current customers.

2. Tesla HAMMERED the market with being the best selling sedan in the US, and topping at #1, or the Top 10 of almost every auto-selling chart out there!

3. Tesla is profitable and even beat the numbers of the bullish projections out there!

4. Tesla released their LEMuR (Limited Edition, Mid-Range) Model 3.

I would love to get into all of these, but I'll just leave this, my favorite meme, of the week:


An incredible turn of attitude towards Tesla by one of the bearish skeptics of Tesla in Citron. The future is here!

UPDATE: Bought some shares in Bank of Montreal this week. I'll share my experience about this later. It's a very important perspective, I believe, for anyone new to investing.

CMC continues to sink. I realize that unlike Tesla, where you have lots of noise to choose from when the stock sinks, CMC has no noise, and I feel like I'm in the dark. But I'll hold long anyway.


MY POSITIONS FOR TODAY
As of October 26, 2018 closing

TIP: If you want to see a bigger, clearer version, click on the chart and it will show you an expanded version.

No comments: