Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Ford's Desperate Attempt to Look Good Financially

Every morning I glance at my stock prices and scan through the related news that the Yahoo! stock ticker shows (standard app on iPhones). For $TSLA, the FUD news is always rampant. But sometimes, it has just enough credibility to be worth a read.

Today, there was a full-on Ford Motors-positive headline that showed up in the $TSLA feed:
September 25, 2018
I did a video but my video editing skills fall short of acceptable. LOL.

Essentially, this is a strategy used by media to dictate public perception. There's just enough "Tesla" talk in the article to get it to appear on the $TSLA news feed. But it's only to relay one thing -- the headline. In fact, this didn't even show up under the stock news feed for Ford!

However, if you take a look at the Ford stock, it's nothing close to recovering... and is instead falling back down.


See that tiny little bump at the end just before it fell in price again? That's what the article is referring to. Hardly a come back.

I am growing accustomed to the absolute news trash talk about Tesla. It's so commonplace that I don't really notice it as much anymore. Unfortunately, when I talk to others who do not follow Tesla, the general comment is usually about how the company is in trouble and failing. Well, I guess that's why there's lots of "hindsight" regret when people talk about having passed on the chance to invest in Apple or Google back when they had a chance to get it at a bargain basement price. I didn't exactly buy $TSLA at the IPO, but it was low enough to make this a very fun ride for me!

Bottom Line: If you pay attention to the company, and drown out all the external noise, you will see that Tesla is headed in the right direction, and all data points to an incredible year and a profitable future for the company. I'm so long on this company, it's not even funny anymore.  (Well, maybe it's a little bit funny, especially when Ford is trying to use the Tesla news feed to get some attention! lol!)


MY POSITIONS FOR TODAY
As of September 25, 2018 closing.


No comments: